Professional Board Guidance
- Develop and/or review governing documents
- Provide consulting services for new developments, including transition management and accounting
- Give access to company executives and team members, as well as preferred CPAs, attorneys, insurance companies and other professionals
- Offer CAMS-sponsored educational seminars
- Provide best-practice guidance for policies and procedures
- Implement cost controls
- Help prepare your annual meeting, notify attendance and follow-up
Our experienced and certified community managers will:
- Work closely with your board of directors
- Routinely inspect facility and common areas
- Provide consistent covenant and rule enforcement
- Give vendor oversight
- Budget preparation
- Accurate assessment billing
- Work order processing
- Contract specification, negotiation and tracking
- Convenient, online payment options – ACH, eCheck, credit card and bank bill pay
- Delinquency collections
- Thorough financial statement preparation
- Comprehensive invoice review prior to processing vendor payments
- Bulk buying power for products and services
- Coordination of subcontractors and service companies
- Continuous monitoring of surplus and reserve funds investment recommendations
- Architectural review procedures, guidelines and policy administration
- Consistent and effective communication
- Fully dedicated customer support team available 24/7 (including emergency calls)
- Prompt and proficient assistance with owner questions and requests
Monthly Financial Preparation
CAMS will deliver a monthly comprehensive financial package to your board that includes:
- Cash disbursement report
- Aged delinquency report
- Balance sheet
- Statement of revenues and expenses
- GL trial balance
- Bank account reconciliation and statements
Our Closing Coordinators will handle resales and add new owners into the association software.
A customized welcome package is provided to all new owners.
CAMS will review scanned invoices with assignable digital invoice approval process.
We accept convenient, online payment options – ACH, eCheck, credit card and bank bill pay.
Online Account Access
Owners have 24/7 access to their accounts, where they can set preferences and make payments
through the online portal. Owners can also access to association documents, calendars,
directories and more. Boards of directors have full transparency.
- Track and maintain ARC violations
- Generate custom letters
- Attach pictures
- Easily escalate to the next level (when applicable)
Work Order Module
Submit work orders (with the ability to assign vendors). Owners will have access to view
work order status. Module offers tracking and accountability mechanisms.
CAMS will take follow-up action on delinquent accounts in accordance with your association's governing documents and collection policy.
Mail Room Services
We have a fully functioning mail room to process and sort incoming and outgoing mail.
CAMS can print, fill and mail:
- Collections letters
- Annual meeting packages
- Violation letters
- Welcome packages
In addition, our form letter central contains a variety of documents available for customization.
With CAMS, you have access to a professional manager or team member to assist with association issues, such
as budget preparation, annual meeting attendance, reserves and best practices.