STEP 1: Gather all documents required for setup. Before filling out our form, you will need the following information.
- W9: All unincorporated Service Providers are required to provide a current W9 with a valid Federal Tax ID number or Social Security number. The name on the W9 must match the name on the invoice that will be submitted for payment.
- Certificate of Insurance (COI): You must provide a valid insurance certificate for General Liability coverage, Workman’s Compensation (required for ALL service providers), and other coverage as applicable to your industry (consult your insurance agent for coverage questions).
- CAMS will send a check via USPS to the service provider address we have on file. Please allow 10-15 days for mail per USPS guidelines.
- For the fastest, most secure payment method, inquire with us about using a credit card. For additional details, please visit www.camsmgt.com/camspay.
- Due to security concerns and to protect the association against unmonitored bills, we do not set up ACH or auto draft from the association’s bank account.
- For the fastest processing and communication, please update your records with a valid email address.
Where to Send Invoices?
Electronic Invoices [Preferred]: Please send your invoice by email with the attachment in PDF format. Emails may have multiple invoices if they are each individual PDF attachments. Documents that are more than one page should be attached as a single PDF document instead of separate PDFs for the pages.
- Emails should be sent to: invoices@CAMSmgt.com
- Physical Invoices May Be Mailed To:
Association's Name, Account #
1630 Military Cutoff Road, Suite 212
Wilimington, N.C. 28403
Ready to fill out form